If you’re involved in the ecommerce space, you’ve surely noticed that it’s becoming harder and harder to stay 100% compliant when it comes to sales tax. Between the recent Supreme Court case and Amazon tax issues, quite honestly, it’s getting to be a real pain. So today I have Michael Jackness of EcomCrew.com here to share how a new organization he helped launch called the Online Merchants Guild is fighting against these sales tax hurdles.
Listen in to learn what they’re doing, as well as how you can get involved to help make sure our online selling environment doesn’t become a nightmare from a compliance standpoint.
- Why ecommerce is getting harder in 2018
- What the Online Merchants Guild is doing to help ease the burden of sales tax for sellers
- How to get involved and help support the cause
What Was Mentioned
- Andrew Youderian: Blog | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Connect with Michael Jackness: Website | Podcast | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Online Merchants Guild
- 5 Minute Pitch
- eCommerceFuel Job Boards
- eCommerceFuel Forum
Flickr: Phillip Ingham
The post Fighting Onerous Sales Tax with the Online Merchant’s Guild appeared first on eCommerceFuel.